happy,retirement,on,speech,bubbles

Farewell to our Retirees

At Michigan Ross, we’re happy to celebrate the members of our community who are retiring. After contributing years of service and impactful work to the school, the following individuals have or will be departing for retirement:

• Jackie Williams, chief operating officer, Executive Education (effective Feb. 6, 2024)
  • Diane Haft, faculty support coordinator, Faculty Support (effective March 1, 2024)
  • Fay Sommer, project and print production manager, Office of Marketing and Communications (effective March 3, 2024)

Below, read a message from Fay on her retirement from Michigan Ross:

sommer portrait

Fay Sommer, project and print production manager, Office of Marketing and Communications

I joined the Michigan Ross Marketing and Communications team in the spring of 2008 as a project manager. Back then, the team was just getting started with eight staff members and all of us were relatively new. Since then, our team has grown and evolved significantly, which has been rewarding to see and be a part of over the years. I also enjoyed working with the different program groups and offices throughout Ross and have formed many friendships. 

This spring I am preparing to celebrate, as I will be retiring in March to begin some new adventures. As I look forward to my retirement, I am excited that I will be able to spend more time with my husband, family, and friends, along with traveling more and refining my skills as a PleinAir painter. 

Sending positive thoughts and good vibes to everyone for a successful future at Ross!

Similar Posts