iMpact Migration Project
The iMpact intranet web portal hosts a variety of Ross-specific applications and services as well as serving as a launching point for Ross departments’ websites. The current infrastructure will be reaching its “end of life” by the end of November 2022. Over the next year, Ross IT will be migrating to a new technology infrastructure for these applications and websites.
Our guiding principles for these upgrades are:
- Simplicity – the new infrastructure will be easy to implement and grow
- Flexibility – the new infrastructure will be flexible and adaptable for future growth
- Sustainability – the new infrastructure will be supported in a sustainable way and will not require ever increasing amounts of staff time to maintain the current state
The work will be broken out into phases. Ross IT will be reaching out to departments affected in advance to partner with them as we migrate to our new infrastructure.
Phase 1: February – May 2022
The following sections of iMpact will be migrating
to WordPress between March and May 2022:
- Alumni Club Data Form
- Faculty Support Services
- Financial Aid
- Ross IT
- Ross Style Guide
- Staff Recognition
- Student life
You will see a few changes to how the
iMpact web portal navigation functions.
Phase 2: July – November 2022
We will be migrating our remaining websites to WordPress between July and November 2022:
- Alumni Club Resources
- Ross Human Resources
- Office of Tax Policy Research
- Mitsui Life Financial Research Center
- Ross Finance Office
- Ross Green Team
- Ross Insight
What Changes Will I See?
You will see initial changes to the menus at the top of the iMpact webpages. Each subsite of iMpact will have its own top level menus. You can use the iMpact switcher menu in the upper left corner to return to the iMpact home page or jump directly to the other major subsite within iMpact.