Keeping Our Members Safe – Och Fitness Center Policies
- “Responsiblue” health screening results must be presented at time of check in at the fitness center.
- Following the UM recommendations, face coverings are optional to access the club.
- Enhanced cleaning of our Fitness Center areas occurs during the day, and a deep cleaning is performed every evening.
- Cleaning supplies are available throughout Och Fitness Center and members must clean equipment before and after each usage.
- Anyone who does not comply with required public health protocols will not be allowed in the Och Fitness Center.
MCard or Photo ID is required for fitness center touch less access at all times.
For more information please email our fitness center at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yours in health,
Och Fitness Center
For additional health and safety information at the University of Michigan, visit the Maize and Blueprint site.
Accessible. Professional. Convenient. Affordable.
You need only travel as far as the lowest level of the Ross School of Business to access the Och Fitness Center’s state of the art cardio and strength training equipment.
Amenities include towel service, lockers, and showers with shampoo and soap.
Membership is open to all full time students, faculty, and staff of the Ross School of Business and the Michigan Law School. Contact us at 734-763-5717 or visit Och Fitness Center for more information.
Memberships – Click to apply
Special Offers– Not available during Fall 2022
Free Fitness Classes Schedule– Available during Summer 2022
Staff Bio– Staff and Trainers Biography
Fall and Winter Hours (Sep 5 to Apr 30)
Monday through Thursday – Open from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday – Open from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday – 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Summer Hours (May 1 to Sep 4)
Monday through Friday – Open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday – Closed
The Och Fitness Center is on Facebook
Click Here to learn more about our Specials – Not available during Fall 2022