Think-Cell is now available to Ross students. It is an add-on that can be used to create more robust charts and graphs from Excel data for a PowerPoint presentation.
Add Think-Cell to your device:
- Submit a request to RossITSupport@umich.edu for a license code
- Upon retrieval of the code, install Think-Cell: https://server.think-cell.com/portal/en/downloads.srf
- You must be an enrolled Ross student to use Think-Cell.
- Each user license will need to be renewed annually and expires on July 1.
- You do not need administrative rights to your device to download Think-Cell.
How to learn more:
For tailored Think-Cell support and self-service resources such as tutorial videos and a searchable user manual, visit https://www.think-cell.com/support
- Watch this think-cell overview video
- Build your first chart or layout with the help of this short video
- Explore Think-Cell’s 40+ chart types and features here
- Learn how to link an Excel file to your Think-Cell PowerPoint chart and automate data updates here
Last Updated on July 10, 2023