While we do not officially designate or include “majors,” we encourage selection of elective courses that will help students develop a broad understanding of business while focusing on the industry-specific course work which best matches career goals. Use the links in this section to explore some of the elective options available.
- Academic Departments: View Academic Department presentations on elective offerings for MBAs and BBAs, or link to course information provided by the Academic Departments.
- Course Descriptions: Descriptions for elective and core courses by term, department, and/or program. Also includes links to Non-Business School Graduate Courses at UM-Ann Arbor (for MBA students) and Nonprofit and Public Management Center Courses.
- BBA Capstone Courses: View course descriptions and supplemental information for BBA Capstone courses.
- Career Path Resources: Read career path overviews to discover which career path you’re interested in and what skills and knowledge are important to that particular path.
- Course Evaluations: Evaluations of Ross School of Business classes, searchable by term, department, course number, program, instructor.
- Kresge Course Syllabi Archive: A database of archived syllabi from Ross School of Business classes.
- LSA Course Syllabi Archive: A database of archived syllabi from select LSA classes.
- Independent or Group Study Projects: Undergraduate or Graduate study projects for course credit.
- Dual Degrees & Special Programs: Dual degrees, Washington Campus, Study Abroad, and more.
- Foreign Language Study: MBA degree credit for undergraduate foreign language courses, BBA foreign language distribution requirement info.
- Non-Business Course Electives