Refer to the links on the yellow navigation panel on the right side of this page to access important registration information that applies to you.
Dropping & Adding Classes:
- Permissions (or Overrides): Find out what a permission is, when you need one, and how to get it!
- How to Add or Drop Classes: Click here for step by step instructions on how to drop or add classes at various times in the registration process.
- Be Aware of Class Attendance Policies: At the discretion of the instructor, students may be dropped from a class if they do not attend the first class meeting for a once-a-week class or the first two class meetings for a twice-a-week class. See Course Registration Rules & Policies for more information about class attendance rules.
- Term Withdrawal:
- Term withdrawal means the elimination of all courses for a given term after the term has begun. Students wishing to withdraw should contact the Ross Registrar’s Office at email@example.com or (734) 647-4933.
- How to Withdraw from a Term: Questions and answers about term withdrawal from the Central U-M Office of the Registrar.
Course Registration Links:
- Wolverine Access: Web registration for dropping/adding classes – in the “Student Business” section.
- Questions about how to use Wolverine Access? After logging in under “Student Business”, click on “Student Center” and then the “Help” menu for detailed instructions and tips!
- U-M Office of the Registrar: University academic calendar, Schedule of Classes, tuition & fees, transcripts, student rights & records, residency guidelines, and more.
- Course Bidding: Bidding timetable, tips & tricks, rules & regulations, and the bidding system itself.
- LSA Course Guide: Search for Distribution courses by category.